Saturday, October 4, 2014

Fuck

And honestly, finding a sugar daddy on Craigslist has crossed my mind quite a few times.
I’m tired of being broke,
And having someone else to foot the bill would be nice.
I’m tired.
There’s no lower feeling than having every single card you swipe decline.
I wasn’t being reckless.
Shit just kept coming up.
And now it seems that the only option I have left is to sell my life’s greatest possessions.
Fuck.
This hurts like a bitch.
My favorite things will soon belong to someone else and there is no other option for me.
I need a sugar daddy.
What’s a little something strange for some change?
When all I have to do is pretend that the worst isn’t happening.
…Pretend that my mother isn’t rolling over in her grave.
Fuck.
And there isn’t anyone to call.
There never is.
My brothers all have lives and we don’t even speak.
So many regrets happen when shit hits the fan.
I have sooo entirely much on my plate and no solution in sight.
And all I can think of is when all the boys told me I had a pretty mouth.
Maybe some man will want pay me to use it.
I never dreamed of being like this.
My mother will roll over in her grave.

Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment